Friday 13 July 2007

Reading through old emails can be confusing

More often than not they follow a predictable pattern. Any email headers from my wildly unimaginative brother fit into one of the three following categories: a) You love (insert name of someone foul) b) You want to (insert verb of foulness to someone foul) c) You are dumb.

However, on unearthing a phrase attributed to myself I was thrown into momentary perturbation "I was fondly thinking of Mr Featherbottom the other day!"

Mr Featherbottom?

What, and who, on Earth was I on about?

Finally, I remembered, and wondered how I could have ever forgotten. Aaaaahaa....the worker at the 7-11 under my old appartment that used to store his feather duster in the back pocket of his work pants and glare at me as I smirked at him and called him "Mr Featherbottom" every time I went into the shop.

No comments: